I was tagged by sinkingshits
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write nine new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
must the lyrics of a song be good to love it, or it’s nice music enough?
Music is by far enough, espescially with techno, orchestra, and classic pianists.
do you take any vitamins / dietary supplements every day? which ones?
whose people’s eye color do you know by heart?
Families, Timmy, Patrick, Andy, Kyler, Alyssa, Bri, and thats about it..
how do you like your water? (cold, natural, sparkled, with lemon…)
Lemon water that is very very cold (Rarely get it though)
what impact on humanity you think climate change will have in the next 50 or so years?
Oh god.. Uhm extreme weather occurrences, loss of habitable land, and species going extinct.
a book you would recommend to me
Oddly enough I think you would enjoy the communist manifesto
what kinds of movies do you like the most and why?
Philisophical movies with applicable theories on life.
what do you think of the fact that many people believe in things that have no scientific proof like religions and zodiac signs?
I personally could never find any logical reasoning to believe in it, I appraise and condem those who have. This is a very tricky question for me.
did you ever thought about a new tool / machine / technology / things that should be invented and thought about how it can be realized?
Yes… In a way advancing a calculator so far that it can do almost everything a smartphone can, without all the destracting apps.
1. What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
2. One role model to you, and why.
3. Something you look back on, and you still feel embarrassed about?
4. Describe yourself using only one color.
5. If your life was a song, what genre would it be?
6. If you could experience something no matter how impossible, before you die, what would it be?
7. What is your definition of love?
8. One robotic/cyber implant you would get and why?
9. If you could only see in one color (multiple shades) what color would it be?
if you’d like to do this: enjoyalison, 8bitdolly, pinkmoonlustk, tlaw1979, catyr, alwayzfalling, shanelleinhell, hidralisco, highkingofskyrim, saljaskal, one-big-hot-mess
Reflection by Marco Britto
The one with the girlfriend and the baby though is just down right creepy and aaaaa!
scary stories to tell in the dark…. even if they are short
Wont be sleeping tonight